Peugeot - Rolling Stones

This year I had the opportunity to work with the guys of Fantastica Filmes and Post in a great work for the anniversary of 50th years of the Rolling Stones. It was some concepts and thumbnails for a tv commercial competition. Unfortunately the job was aborted but the concepts could show a little of the crazy ideas of the guys that I work with. I'd like to thank you the awesome director Marlon Klug (the most crazy mind in the world) from fantastica, it was a great honor work with him.


4 comments:

  1. I love the STONES! This looks like it would have definitely been an interesting commercial. At least you got to work on a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mauricio nice to see you here. It was very nice work with the Stones stuff. I work in more paintings from the same project and I will post soon. Keep contact!

      Delete