The Musicians of Bremen - Value Studies

We are continuing studying cinematography more deeply, this time with our own compositions and frame shots. I begin to work in a project named "The Musicians of Bremen" from The Brothers Grimm. This story is about 4 farm animals (a donkey, a cat, a dog and a cock) that make a fellowship and start a travel to find the city of Bremen to live there as musicians. Here I did some value studies to start the visual development of the story. Soon I'll post more about the characters and the environments.






17 comments:

  1. Wow, these are terrific! Really, really nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! I'm glad that you liked.

      Delete
  2. WOOOWW ES!! these are superb!!! Amazziiinngggg!!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to see you here Reem! Thanks for comment, I'm glad that you liked!

      Delete
  3. They actually feel like story moments, great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuna, I've doing some color comps for this story too, I'll post them soon.
      Thanks for comment, I'm glad that you like :)

      Delete
  4. I really like these value studies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marcelo! I was very happy with your comment!

      Delete
  5. FAla Lucas
    bem legal esses estudos!
    Você está fazendo aquele curso online, CGMA??
    abs
    amazing studies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oi Vinicius, fiz o curso com o Jason Scheier. Aprendi bastante, foi legal. Obrigado pelo comment. :)

      Delete
  6. haha! I know this story, it was read to me when I was a child. And the book was wonderfully illustrated. I still remember some of the pictures. This is great work, especially the values! The brothers grimm tales are wonderful to work on. :)

    ReplyDelete