Who is Niamh Keegan?

I was invited to create an artwork based on a character from "Cuckoo" a movie series from Ireland. This 4 part Drama is about a rebellious teenage girl stuggling to fit in with her family and society and something happens that change everything in her life. I like to work with her character and the possibilities that come from her like saturated colors and grunge style.

You can watch the movie online and follow the notes of the production in social medias. It's very nice to see what this guys from Ireland are doing! Cuckoo is competing in RTÉ Drama's competition from a channel RTÉ from Ireland. If you like the movie you can vote to support the guys.

http://www.rte.ie/drama/featured/storyland/

Thanks for the opportunity and good luck Niamh Keegan!


22 comments:

  1. Wow, this is terrific! I love the character, and the layered texture background is perfect. Love the shoes, too. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank for comment Chris! If you've time watch the short movies about her in the RTÉ Drama's Competition.

      Delete
  2. Really nice attitude on display here. I like how you treated the shirt:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for comment Vince! I'm glad that you like!

      Delete
  3. Hello Estevao, thanks for stopping by my blog! your work is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really stellar work! Beautiful design and texture and everything! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mauricio! Stellar is your work man! I'm glad to receive your comment.

      Delete
  5. Your works are simply amazing! See you soon and nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claudio, thanks for your comment! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  6. Love this illustration! Beautiful texture and proportions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you Ty! I'm glad that you liked!

      Delete
  8. Love the proportions and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heyy!! i just found it!!! I love your shapes and style!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy, I really appreciate that.

      Delete