Rococo Characters

I did some test characters based on the fantasy world of "CastleVille", awesome game from Zynga. The inspiration of the game is from the "rococo" period, like in "tangled" from Disney. It was a test exercise and I tried to use a different type of render and this are the results. It's nice often use different techniques to learn and grow as an artist. Another thing I like was the character proportions and figurines. I love things of the victorian (rococo) period, they are rich and detailed! I hope you like.





3 comments:

  1. estevao!
    brother o outdoor ficou demais meu velho!

    abraco

    ReplyDelete
  2. characters are really cute! I can tell which periods they are living in just by looking at their clothing! awesome work^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nicholas! I glad that you like!

    ReplyDelete